Next-Level IAQ: Step Up Your School’s IAQ Program with Preventive Maintenance
March 28 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
This webinar is a continuation of the IAQ Knowledge-to-Action Professional Training Webinar Series focused on IAQ preventive maintenance. Attend this webinar to learn how to—
1) Utilize new tools, resources and best practices of school district mentors to implement a proactive approach to IAQ preventive maintenance.
2) Gain buy-in and make the case by communicating the benefits of IAQ preventive maintenance practices in schools, such as a high return on investment, improvements in equipment longevity and building health, and a reduction in unexpected and often costly repairs.
3) Develop a tailored IAQ preventive maintenance plan using a model and new guidance to promote healthy, reliable and efficient school buildings.
4) Train staff and build a capable, committed team to integrate preventive maintenance and IAQ management strategies.
5) Evaluate your plan for continued improvement and ensure that your practices are helping you maintain optimal learning environments, save money and protect health.